We depend on your prayers for us as we serve the Lord. We want to pray for you too. Please email us your prayer requests and we will be honored to lift them to the Lord.
- Pray for Brent as he directs the Lausanne Global Classroom and teaches missions classes at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
- Lift Kim before the Lord as she coordinates LifeGroups at our church, visits people, counsels them, and trains leaders.
- Pray for Devri as she teaches English online to kids in China and cares for their baby, Jakobe who is 1 year old. Pray for her husband, Jerome, who is looking for employment.
- Pray for Danya who teaches 4th grade in Gaston County schools. Pray also for her husband’, Daniel Ortiz, who is a police officer in Gaston County, North Carolina near Charlotte.
- Pray for Dawson as he works as media technician at a large financial company in Charlotte. Pray for his wife, Leah, who is the executive pastry chef at a local country club. They are expecting their first child in October of 2020.
- Pray for Drew and Jordyn. Drew works as lead designer for a global company in Charlotte, and Jordyn works part-time as a bookkeeper for her dad’s construction company. Pray for their two children: Amelie – 6, and Mathis – 4.