We depend on your prayers for us as we serve the Lord. We want to pray for you too. Please email us your prayer requests and we will be honored to lift them to the Lord.
- Pray for Brent as he directs the Lausanne Global Classroom and teaches missions classes at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
- Lift Kim before the Lord as she coordinates LifeGroups at our church, visits people, counsels them, and trains leaders.
- Pray for Devri as she cares for Jakobe who is 2 years old. Pray for her husband, Jerome who teaches at a middle school in Anderson, South Carolina. They are expecting their second child in June of 2022.
- Pray for Danya who works for the Gaston County Animal Care and Control. Pray also for her husband’, Daniel Ortiz, who is a police officer in Gaston County, North Carolina near Charlotte.
- Pray for Dawson as he works as a media technician at a large financial company in Charlotte. He and his wife, Leah, had their first baby, Rowan on September 2, 2020.
- Pray for Drew and Jordyn. Drew works as lead designer for a global company in Charlotte, and Jordyn works part-time as a bookkeeper for her dad’s construction company. Pray for their two children: Amelie – 8, and Mathis – 5.